v1.0 — 6th Sept. 2019
Table of Contents
Who we are
We are Disha Technology Systems Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Disha. We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please chat with us on our community, or by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at Disha, 2B Ilesanmi Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. We’re registered in Nigeria under number RC1593272.
The information we hold about you.
Information submitted through our app
When you sign up on Disha, you are asked to input information such as your first, last name and your email address. This information is then used to create your account, identify you when you login and send you the latest updates and notifications.
Information from your browser
This information includes your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our app that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data your internet browser sends when you use our service or access our website.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are small bits of data stored as text files on a browser. We use those small bits of data to personalize our user’s experience on Disha.
How we use your information
To provide our services, We use your personal information to;
- Create your account,
- Verify your identity when you sign into the app,
- Communicate new features and recent changes in the app to you,
- Carry out technical analysis in order to improve our services,
- Provide traffic reports and feedback on the app,
- Maintain a smooth relationship with you, by acknowledging your queries and feedbacks,
- Provide you with information and to notify you of services relating to our product,
- Monitor and manage your usage of our product.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly, we may share it with;
- Anyone who works with us when they need it to carry out tasks,
- Any third-party organization that support any of our services you use, when they need to provide those services,
- Google Sign in and Analytics: We use Google Login to provide an easy login to our products. This provides your first and last name and email address. Google Analytics records how you and your followers use our apps so we can make it the best possible version of itself. It literally tracks and records your page traffic.
- Instagram: We use Instagram login to provide an easy login to our products. This provides your username and profile photo.
- Stripe: We use this third-party service for payment processing.
- WordPress: We use this software to host our website, which makes it easy for you to enjoy our services.
- SendGrid: We use this service to send users email updates and notifications.
- Discourse: We use this service to power the Disha Community, where users and readers’ questions are answered and engage in useful and interesting conversations.
- Certain Authorities that prevent and detect terrorism only when an official request is made.
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with.
How secure is your information
You are very important to us, the reason why we take the security of your information provided to us by you and our third-party service providers, very seriously. We store personal information in our secured server managed by us and our service providers. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, and information access authorization controls.
Can children use our services
Our sites and services are not aimed at children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our site and services.
What else you should know
We may need to revise this policy from time to time to reflect changes to our sites or our services. When we do change the policy, we will make sure to notify you about such changes, these changes would be passed across to you via email. The revised policy will be effective as of the published effective date.